Regulated Binary Options Brokers in US (CFTC) Alternative Options

Forum » Regulated Binary Options Brokers in US (CFTC) Alternative Options
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lowelldeason1

I will not be recommending the binary genius to any binary today reader. The readers of this website are smart enough to know that you can’t become a millionaire with no prior skills or experience. To conclude, I am saddened by this product and many that come out like this that make grand promises and try to take advantage of those who are the most in need. If you are truly in need please spend some time on my website reading about real solutions and systems that can grow your counts on a long-term basis without extremely high risks. Thanks for visiting my site today and if you ever need any help click asked John and send me an email.

Binary Options have become very popular and attract a lot of novice traders, who find it easier to trade binary options than doing actual trading because position management is out of the equation. Most of them feel they have an edge because they can read technical charts, but ignore that short-time price movements are completely random and have nothing to do with technical analysis.

Redwood options currently provides 60 assets which is lower than most brokers in this market. They provide returns from 70-81% and were founded in 2012. Like most brokers I prefer they use the Spot Option platform and require a minimum deposit of $200.

Moving on, redwood provides a handful of free educational videos for their clients. I suggest that if you sign up with them that you watch these videos. The first two videos do a great job at giving traders a general idea of how the market works.

The financial regulatory environment in the US has not been entirely warm to binary options over the past few years – mainly because it can bear similarities to online gambling. There are signs that this approach might change in the near future. Until then, most binary trading platforms are still headquartered in place such as Cyprus and regulated by CySEC, a regulatory body within the European Economic Area. As of the writing of this article, US citizens are allowed to trade binary options as long as the specific state or local authority in which they live doesn’t have a specific statute against it.

In the previous paragraph, I mentioned that because of a lack of clarity surrounding the regulation of binary options in the United States the binary options platform with which US citizens can trade are located outside the US. Most of the platforms are located in Cyprus. Binary brokers in Cyprus are regulated by CySEC, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. CySEC is a financial regulatory authority included in the European Economic Area, and is generally accepted as a respected regulatory body.

Binary options strategy one touch Divergence with bollinger bands.
    Submit by Joy 22 18/06/2013.
    Divergence Method of the trading.
    What ‘s divergence ?
    In an up trend that will setup as a bearish trade, you ‘ll see the price making higher highs but you’ll see the indicator making lower high.
    In opposite direction?
    In an up down taht will setup as a bullish trade, you ‘ll see the price making lower lows but you’ll see the indicator Shadowaccord.Nwlarpers.Org making higher low.
    Time Frame 5 min= Time expire 60 min.
    Time Frame 15 min= Time expire 180 min.
    ATM RSI Histo Triple Stochastic Divergence indicator ;
    Fibonacci Retracement: XIT Fib indicator .
    The price should be above the upper Bollinger Bands indicator in case of a bearish divergence and in the same manner the price should be below the lower Bollinger Bands indicator in case of a bullish divergence .
    When the bullish divergence is spotted (time frame 5 min), it is a signal for buying a 1 hour call option.
    Buy When the red bars of the indicator ATM RSI Histo Triple Stochastih Divergence retrace below the dottet black line.
    Touch points are the Fibonacci Retracement: XIT Fib indicator .
    In the same manner when a bearish divergence is spotted (time frame 5 min), it is a signal for buying a put option.
    Sell When the blue bars of the indicator ATM RSI Histo Triple Stochastic Divergence retrace below the dottet black line.
    Touch points are the Fibonacci Retracement: XIT Fib indicator .
    This method of trading based on divergence can also be applied to Binary otions strategies High / Low but this method of trading is not for beginners.
    Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
    #4.
    schrempfy ( Monday, 26 October 2015 15:39 )
    is there an addon to get an alert, when the retracement is taking place? I cannot look at the chart the whole day. please help/any advice! ? Thanks!
    Ismail ( Tuesday, 22 September 2015 21:18 )
    Hello joy22, How are you doing? It is very difficult for me to understand to identify the divergence, specifically the sentence “retrace below the dotted black line” can you please help me understand better, awaiting for your reply, My email: ismailgdte@gmail.
    alexit69 ( Thursday, 14 May 2015 18:14 )
    Yes , Ken , you are missing something : this is not an expert advisor for forex but a a strategy for binary option with a template (tpl) .
    Ken ( Sunday, 29 September 2013 18:10 )
    I would like to test this ea, but when I download and unzip, i’m only getting a .tpl file, i’m i missing something?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Regulated Binary Options Brokers in US (CFTC) Alternative Options
Your information: